With Thanksgiving coming up this week, holiday stress starts to kick in for most of us. I find it a perfect time to concoct interesting and tasty cocktails to try out on the family. This is another drink I came up with using the giant bottle of gluten free pumpkin spice vodka I purchased on impulse last month. By blending it with espresso (I use decaf) and Irish cream liqueur, I found it tasted really similar to everyone's favorite cafe bevvie, the pumpkin spice latte. Enjoy!
Boozy Pumpkin Spice Latte:
- 1/2 cup Irish Cream liqueur (such as Bailey's)
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Spice Gluten Free Vodka (I used Spuds)
- 1/4 cup espresso (I used instant decaf)
- dash cinnamon for garnish
- Pour all ingredients in a cocktail mixer and shake with ice to blend. Serve over ice with a dash of cinnamon.