Monday, November 24, 2014

Yummy Holiday Cocktail: Boozy Pumpkin Spice Latte!



























With Thanksgiving coming up this week, holiday stress starts to kick in for most of us. I find it a perfect time to concoct interesting and tasty cocktails to try out on the family. This is another drink I came up with using the giant bottle of gluten free pumpkin spice vodka I purchased on impulse last month. By blending it with espresso (I use decaf) and Irish cream liqueur, I found it tasted really similar to everyone's favorite cafe bevvie, the pumpkin spice latte. Enjoy!

Boozy Pumpkin Spice Latte:

Ingredients
  • 1/2 cup Irish Cream liqueur (such as Bailey's)
  • 1/2 cup Pumpkin Spice Gluten Free Vodka (I used Spuds)
  • 1/4 cup espresso (I used instant decaf)
  • dash cinnamon for garnish
Instructions
  1. Pour all ingredients in a cocktail mixer and shake with ice to blend. Serve over ice with a dash of cinnamon.
Serves 2


No comments:

Post a Comment